Wednesday 27 November 2013

CDDA - Prop beauty shot edit

After showing my previous version of this beauty shot to my lecturer she showed me a few parts of the beauty shot that could use improving which I hadn't really noticed until after having them pointed out for me. The most major change was the gold shading.There wasn't enough contrast between light and dark to give a real 3D feel for the image. I've gone through and added much heavier shadow on the left side using a mix of brown and a mustardy green colour. The other change was only minor being that the hammer and pickaxe were more or less grey scale. I have added hints of blue, mainly to the darker areas to make the shapes more interesting to the eye and more realistic. I intend to leave this image alone now unless I happen to have spare time once all my work is finished (which is unlikely). 


No comments:

Post a Comment