Tuesday 19 November 2013

CDDA - Back character view and turnaround board

Today I finished the back view of my character and in doing so finished my turnaround board for him. The back view was interesting, I can't remember ever really drawing someone from the back before so I had a bit to learn. Overall I'm happy how it came out though, he still looks like the same character. 


My turnaround board came out really well in my opinion. It's all to scale and everything seems correct between the pictures. I think this piece of work will really help when it comes to the creation of my beauty shots of the character. The next piece of work I plan to do is some character texture experimentation's, just to practice underlying photos and make sure I do the best I can on my final work.  



No comments:

Post a Comment