Thursday 10 October 2013

CDDA - Character mindmap

I started work on creating and choosing a character that I would have to make a character model sheet of yesterday. Immediately I knew that I wanted to work within a fantasy world with mystical beings as that is something I love the idea of. But what I could not decide was what kind of character should mine be as I did not want to create this world and then create a human. To organise my thoughts I started work by creating a mindmap of all the creatures and people that inhabit this fantasy world and then started putting down details of what they would be, would have or would use. Some characters I could start picturing in my head whilst others did not appeal to my imagination. From this I can start working on choosing my characters race at least.


No comments:

Post a Comment